Tuesday, November 25, 2008

what a relief for me. .

this week is my theory exam in KDU.. As tradition, all the practical exam must be done before the theory exam.. however, unfortunately my practical exam had been moved for few times already..
first was that it clash with our yearly spring cleaning. then after that it clashes with the other exam that is being used by seniors. Of course we have to give face to them..
so everything was going okay until last friday my pastry chef called me early in the morning ( not even half awake also ). he told me that the exam is moved to monday.

On monday morning i was really blur where i have pstry exam in thr morning and theory exam in the afternoon.. plus the sir was late that morning. So i was in the mood to fight with him. if the matter fact i even joke with him. end up he minus my mark cause i can't even read the weighing scale and i was eating in the kitchen.. *( correct what eat in the kitchen before i present to the chef for evaluation ).

this is the doughnut that i made by myself during the pastry exam..



this doughnut is covered with icing sugar, filled with strawberry jam and finished with chocolate garnash.

No comments: