Friday, May 01, 2009

bon appetitoo...

Thursday after my patisserie class . we went to bon appetit to have lunch.
RM12 ONLY !! (cheaper then our production 1)
for the food please see sui thong's blog.
The food was delicious.
Although the dessert is a bit 'jelak'
overall it's okay.. =)
teacher adviser for food production 2 (our future teacher too) O.M.G !!

sui Hoong and sui thong. chatting after the meal.

sui thong: Good food ! I want more.. *smile*

sui hoong: i rejected all the food, you say le??

jeffrey scolding me ! !

jeffrey: apalah you, always take picture ni.. got nothing better to do?

me: *laugh loudly* and say yes lo!!

my seniors, the chef of the day. (thanks for the delicious food)

The gang. (group photo) except me.*taking the picture*

gareth: wow! i can go for second round !! hahaha..

sui thong: Yea yea,, me too!! Hahahah

jeffrey: Gila kah? later charge RM12 again. I got no change d la..

sui hoong: i come here give them face nia eh.... *laugh*

(all the dialouge above is just made up by me for entertaiment purposes)

-OBala-

No comments: