Sunday, December 27, 2009

Fleee~~~~ market..

Today i went to the flee market. Don't ask me why? 
I am telling. I went there to help a friend to sell some stuff..
What stuff? 
You will know in a while. 
First, intro the new flee market. This event is held only one month once. 
And it is held at the last Sunday of each month.
There are a lot of stuff is sold here. 
Like the saying other man's rubbish is some other man's treasure. 
It's from 9am till 5pm. Feel free to visit if you like ! ! 





The stalls.. not all set up. still early. 



We sold old reader's digest book. 



We also sold stamps. pretty old stamps. 
(anyone wants it?) quite cheap. 



My another friend. she sells collection of owls (all kind, ear ring, necklace ect.) . 
most of them are one one of a kind. 




Other stall. show only few.. cause lazy to upload.. (sorry)



He sells chicken statues.. so cute.. 



My favourite owl.. so nice!! 




magnet behind it.. mini owl. 



I loved this wan. but no one to buy for.. 





This one is an art. owls done using beans and rice and other natural stuff.. 
should see the rest of his collection. 



My expensive lunch. 
Cost me RM9.50 total. 
Should have just eaten at smoky Jack. 
lol. 


The Flee market ends at 5. Pack till 6 then we head home.. 
Bye, hopefully i can join them next month. 


-the end-




i feel so painful now. the effect of ignoring it. 
Now who is suffering ? 
it is me.. 
sad case.. 

No comments: