Wednesday, June 11, 2008

blur la me (pening)

today i am very blur, seriously blur, i don't know why my head hurt so much? i will suddenly feel very down( means into depression mode). then start to think nonsense again. OWH... i seriously don't like this feeling. Maybe because i had not enough sleep? i don't think so la, cause this morning i was so fresh. i think it's because of an issue running through my head for a very long time d. It had been striking my mind for few months d. Then after that i manage to control it and it only strike me once in a week. But recently it have been striking me very often and i really cannot stand it anymore. Well i still cannot decide what to do this time. Last time i handle this issue, i remember i went out at night to somewhere calm or just drive across the island to find some peacefulness. (orang gila ). well i think i still have to do the same thing since i will never put my guts together to face this issue and better more settle the 'Issue'.

well this is life la, everything doesn't go the way we want it to be. We will alway get partially what we ask for only. But still the main issue here is we all still need to grow up. Maybe i will find a way to solve this issue in few years time. I just hope that i can still hold on till that long. by the way i see it, it is really tearing me apart. how am i going to be Dr. bala if I can't even control this matter.. HAIZ..

this is my story for today.
good night blog( vivi)
Bal@nation

No comments: