Sunday, September 27, 2009

21/09/09

Monday i went out with my old friend that i never seen since i finish high school.
we went to catch a movie first at Odeon theater and then at Gurney Plaza we went to watch G-Force!! my second time watching. This time was in Premier class cause other cinema was full and we were in a hurry to go back also.. so we just grab lar..

After that we came back to fetch my teacher and we decided to go to Pulau Tikus market.
you can find a lot of stuff there plus the lok- lok is one of the best i have ever eaten.
we spend some time there and then we headed back. i was a bit tired also that night because of intense traffic on the road that day.







i bought a toothbrush that cost me RM27. i was worth the money i paid. the Quality is good
the brush head is made of nylon duprond strings. it naturally helps whiten your teeth, good for coffee person, smoker and those with sensitive tooth. The brush also comes with a lifetime guarantee. you also use lesser tooth paste compared to ordinary brush.



i was working on this that night, suddenly my mood was good, i took out my colour pen and start drawing ans the picture started to look like this.

No comments: