Sunday, November 08, 2009

hmm,, Queen,, Cake.. deepavali eve

Few day before deepavali eve, my mum and I prepared queen cake. At first my mum was kine in doing it, but my aunty asked for it, my mum then only decide to do. That is also in a little amount. usually my mum will do around 400 nos of queen cake.. Of course, she had modified her cake size a bit. Queen cake suppose to look like muffin. but my mum shrink it into small size.


first step is to prepare the batter. The batter consist of cake flour, eggs, sugar, butter and raisins or even sultanas can be used.


my mum slightly beating the eggs..


I don't know what my doggie doing ?? Want eat the butter and sugar I think.. hahaha.. kapyo also this dog some times..


After everything is done, just add on the cupcake paper into the cupcake mould..


finally into the oven it went.. Should be done in 10 to 15 minutes.. don't too long.

No comments: