Saturday, January 16, 2010

i feel like alive again.

Today I feel like I am alive again. 
I haven't felt that for a long time. 
And today I am feeling like that. 
This shows that I am recovering almost 100%. 
Good new for me and you. 
Finally i won't bug you anymore.. 
I have already passed that stage. 
It's time to wake up now.. 


last few month was the worst time for me. 
It took me a while to figure things out. 
sort my life out. 
been doing that all the time. 
but I still can find my old self back. 
lost somewhere in space and time. 
still not willing to let go of the beautiful dream. 
I'm like a lost soul in Earth. 
A body without it's soul.. 


But today, i felt my soul is back, 
I feel that i am much more  alive now. 
Everything i refuse to do for the past few month. 
Today i feel like doing it.
I can even think properly now. 
I think my brain is functioning
and of course my heart is also.  
It seems like I am alive again.


that is what that makes me happy. 
Myself. Me, Mua, Saya. 
thanks to YOU. 
Help me to find my lost soul. 


I have a purpose in life again. 
I am back.. Alive again.. 
=)     





___________________the end__________________




Niga neomu pogosip'eun nalen
Neomu kyeondigi himdeul naleneun
Neoreul saranghanda ipgae maemdola
Honja dasi tto CRYING FOR YOU
Honja dasi tto MISSING FOR YOU
Baby! I love you! I'm waiting for you! 





No comments: