Sunday, January 24, 2010

I need to change my lifestyle

I think it's time to change my lifestyle a bit. I just have been eating and eating non stop for the last one month. A don't know why, but my appetite is big. For example like last firday at the pasar malam, I had Lok-lok, Creepe, Chicken Breast, Milk shake, and corn plus fruits for dessert. It has been a long time since I ate so much. I am a bit scare so i decide to change my lifestyle. My previous lifestyle is to eat and sleep and shit and drink. No exercise involved because I cannot afford to go to gym and I am to lazy to exercise.


Seeing that my belly has grown bigger in the past 1 year, I realise that I need to do some simple exercise. So the easiest way for me is to swim at least twice a week. And I should stop taking the lift and start taking the stairs. I am staying at second floor and I need a to go up to my house? ridiculous betul.. So from now on, I am going to use the stairs.  



so cute. i will try this pose.. 


If I had this stairs I don't mind going up 10 times a day. 


No comments: