Monday, January 18, 2010

Sad... It's just sad..

As we all know by know the dragon boat incident happens few days ago. 
It was a to me that in this nice and cosy month can this things happen.. 
I was following up on the story this 2 days. 
For me, it's just sad.. sad..
Although i don't know them. 
But as a person, I can feel the hardshit the family members and friends going through.
Just pray because all the body had been found.
And let us Give a moment of Silent to them up there and those down here. 
May god bless us all. 


..........................
..........................
..........................


to me, they are the dragon knight 
that I will always remember in my heart.   







for those who wants to know more. 
Kindly visit this website. 


chan lilian


or
star online;




or
youtube; (jason Ch'ng)

Commemoration Of Jason Ch'ng




1 comment:

~Juju~ said...

yalo..so sad,one of them is my fren's bro...haih...
may them rest in peace...
We must treasure everything everyone we love...cos we dunno wat will happen in the next minutes