Monday, June 30, 2008

dinner at butterworth.. wasted cannot join them for mois that night

last Saturday i went to butterworth to attend my dad's relative weeding. it was held in butterworth since the bride is from there. for Indian custom the bride side must prepare everything for the bride groom side. unlike other races, the guy must do everything for the girl's side. The weeding was held in a temple near Sunway Carnival Mega mall. my dad had to follow my uncle because he don't know the place. (first time my dad says this) ( actually i know where the place is cause i have been there few times) well better dun be the hero and just shut up and follow them. the weeding went well except that there was not enough food for everyone. going back time, my elder uncle lead the way ant thanks to them i learn new route in butterworth.. When we reached home i was so tired and i straight went to sleep. it is worth it after all.


the hero of the day, my lill bro. MC black posing..


kartini, posing after she eat.


my naughty cousin. but he act cute that day.


my nephew
kartini, gangga, aunty, dad's niece

my mum and kesha's mum talking.


the ceremony

near view

the temple from far

No comments: