Tuesday, July 01, 2008

bad day is today..

went to college today. (i know i am lying) =p
went to fetch my brother from the school.
went to feed the dogs (angle and lucky)

AND then came back, mum ask how much i need for the petrol tomorrow.
i replied about RM50 like that la..

then she ask me that amount of money can last for how long?
i say can last her for at least 2 day only..

then my dad started to scold me like hell..
then i fight back.. ( just quarrel la) ( if fight i sure lose wan)

world war 4 just happened in my house.
i shouting one side.
Dad shouting one side..

Luckly it's time for dad to go to work..
peace at last (thanks god. )


I was very piste off with my dad,
you can imegine how bad is my anger today because of my dad.
it is worse then seeing her (my angle) with another guy taking picture together.

but this, the words that my dad throw at me was really hurting..
I just can't stand it anymore today..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

No comments: