Sunday, June 29, 2008

Broken dream

while i was sleeping last night, i had a DREAM about her. I was surprised cause i had never dream of her for almost one month. ( this is something new...)

I wonder whether god is playing me or what.
What is the significant of me dreaming of her when i am trying to forget her which i am halfway there d.
(i wonder)
Last time, when i cannot forget her, i never dream of her also.

And now when i am actually halfway there, some stupid DREAM must come and destroy all my happy mood that i had this week.. HAIYA....

The best part is I dream that both of us talking and having dinner together in the DREAM.
(which i am not sure that will happen in real life)

You can take the tomorrow where the bets are made,
you can take the future that i not even sure,
you can take the places that we say would go,
All the broken dreams
,
but you can never have yesterday.

No comments: