Thursday, June 19, 2008

GG.com

I have posted some bad comment on some people, but i just want you all to know that i don't mean it.

it was just my feeling at that time that influence me to write like this. After i have cooled down, everything is fine now. Although i know you are trying your best not to hurt me, but actually you are doing the opposite. Very sorry for the bad comment at the previous post. really meant it

However let's just forget it and move with our own life..

Actually it is easier to said then to be done. . .

my heart is sticked to you. it belongs to you now..

it' easy for you to forget me but for me... -.-

time may heal, as people say... but how long will it take?

1 months, 1 years, 10 years, or it takes forever, (maybe, who knows)

If you know, then you are a god. right?

Again i am very sorry for the bad post. ( you know who you are)

No comments: