Monday, June 16, 2008

in with the new.. out with the old

Today i am a lucky wan.
My dad decided to buy a laptop since he is getting his lum sum of money. so i went to the shop last week and ordered a laptop plus some additional stuff with my mum. the day i was waiting for finally arrived, my NEW laptop and brand new altec speaker plus a wireless router and two pendrive 4 gig and 2 gig respectively.

All the new stuff are here, what should i do with the old stuff that i had? well since i decided to move on, i have decided to throw all the old stuff( well actually give to other people) and just stop thinking about it. It's not my usual behavior to throw all the old stuff but this time it's a bit different. i want to start a new life, so i decided why not start with new things also.


Thanks to my dad for sponsoring the $$$ and Happy father's day! I LOVE YOU DAD ! (not because you bought for me the new stuff k).

yea, by the way, my friend sui Thong and his bro has also bought an alec lansing speaker and a note book cooler form my computer man.

Thanks also to my computer guy for delivering the stuff and setting up my router for me in the hot condition.

the end...
good night bloggie ( vivi )

No comments: