Monday, June 23, 2008

new changes in my life.. prepared to move on

well, you all must be wondering what happened to my previous layout and setting?
i have decided to make my blog a bit lively. that's why i change the black template to white wan.
however it was not enough, so i decided to change my picture and add other stuff..
well, it's part of my mind to move on . if i want to become a new person, i really need to work hard.. by changing my blog won't change the reality. so thanks to my friends for their wise advise on this matter and i think i should listen to their advise in this matter.. (they are just concern about my happy endings) i can't blame them for caring for me..
No more following my heart. it only hurts me more. .
and wolla.. this is the outcome of my work..

by: B.N@ation

No comments: