Sunday, June 22, 2008

what's cooking today?

today, after i came back from sui thong's house at about 11am like that ..

then just now i decided to have dinner cause my mom didn't want to cook today, (most probably because of me not coming back yesterday) however we (my brother and i ) decided to friend the left over rice.. how ever ther is nothing to put for the fried rice.
so we went down to the village mini mart to buy something to put in later.

my borther was forced to do the cooking today since my mom is on a strike against us and i have to take bath first. .
this is the outcome of what we cook today.. hehe

washing after cooking... lol i have to do all the washing.this is the egg and sausage plate and bowl.. no one want to wash it after pouring all the ingredients in. . . (sad case) jk jk....
the final touch by me.. i'm like the saver of all cooking... too perasan kah saya?
in the process of frying all the ingredients..
THE MAIN ROLE TODAY, my little brother.. kamal the chef. .
well still manage to do some design before mixing all up..

No comments: