Saturday, June 28, 2008

27 june 2008

today i had maths class early in the morning. 8 o'clock in the morning. As usual i was late for college then came up another problem.. MY car! the remote control suddenly don't want to work with me. it's like it has it's mind.. ( what a funny remote control)

Well, i have to sweet talk with the remote control for ten minutes,
like, "Hey, come on la remote......"
"I love you la, pls la work"
" you kuai right? pls dun make me late la"
then i cannot tahan d, i just use the key la, (then i ask myself)
" ehh, how come never think of it earlier? stupid la me..
hehe
but the alarm goes off la.. nvm la. After i start the car, i it also shut up d...
'" hehe good car" (laughing)
really bad luck la me.. other day dun wanna kena, must kena today.. sux la my life. .

No comments: