Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I am confused !

MY DEAR BLOG,
TODAY I AM REALLY CONFUSED ABOUT SOMETHING.
I cannot decide whether to choose an imported brand or a local brand ?
which is better?

Well lets see..... means compare..
(Flashback)
local brand-Know the existence for a longer time, better understanding, knows the "surrounding" here..
the feeling is at a much higher rate. system rejected once. still trying with difference approach.
Imported brand- just found out the existence, adapt well with the "surrounding" here. Feeling level is much more lover than the local. But still in the list of my choice. rate of success is higher

So BLOG, if you were me? what will you choose?
the imported or the local?

Note: I still want the local brand badly more than the imported.

(= ! (love mood) ! =)

by: b@la

No comments: