Thursday, May 22, 2008

TOO Blur today.. . . . .

hi blog,
today i am very confuse.
I don't know why.. i am getting crazy..
(and i don't like it..)

I cannot control the feeling of mine..
HELP ! HELP! i am really in deep shit.....
today i went on crazy mode and start to talk all the stupid stuff about other people.

And there 's a girl in my college that i surprisingly i look at in my class.
(feel a bit attracted to the subject)
why?
( secret la. Or maybe she look like someone)

Come back to the point,
so i was talking with my friends, suddenly , i told my friend i want to...eehhmmmm.. with her (understand la)

And i didn't realize
she was just behind me..
and she walked pass through me.
And my friend told me that " i think she heard it"
And I said "F**K her la" spontaneously..
[very bad of me]
(my point of view is: try to control my need of pleasure even it is on the high demand)

then the second time when i and my friends were going up the stairs,
we talked about her again. (bad stuff ---- like want to..erhhmm.. her)
and she came down the stairs..
and my friend told me AGAIN "i think she heard it"
(at this point god's giving me a second chance)
haiz.. people like me don't know how to appreciate it..
Fine, i just repeated my mistake the second time, and i told my friend to take it cool.
(and i am actually late for class)

So what i think is now that she will hate me for saying that and i better forget the idea to and meet her and get to know her.
HAHA....... just forget the plan okay..

Hopefully i can face her in the class tomorrow..
keep my fingers cross.. hope the best for me..
good nite Blog.
-end-

No comments: