Saturday, May 24, 2008

NiGhT OutinG (the best ever for this week)

hi, good morning bloggie.
yesterday was a usual i was doing nothing in the house...

Ahh.. just sitting in the house doing nothing...

Then as usual i went to water the plant and feed the two dogs.
it was a boring day thou..

While i was doing my work a phone call came, but i didn't notice cause it was so far away from me.
After work when i took my hand phone and looked..
there's a miss call.... ( its SOTONG )

then i found out that they had a plan to go out..
(so exited)

So at around 11.30 Sotong and his bro came to my house, plus they call me to bring some disc for then..
well in the car we heard slow going music all the while.

Really calming......... good for body, mind and soul.

Yesterday was the best day ever (for this week)
My heart and mind was so calm and there was no usual disturbance like always.

It enable me to think clearly and i already found the best solution to my problem.
waiting for the right time to initiate my plan.. (hopefully it works)

we (me, Sui Thong, Sui Hoong, Lembu, Jefferey and little mike) had supper 2.00 a.m at Mr. pot. spent time talking there for around 1 hour. but before that, we were at jeff's house waiting for Lembu to finish his whatever stuff he was doing ( dating la.. some more what? )
After Mr Pot we decided to drop by at ALI.. our normal hanging out place.
Because the day before that the shop worker asked about lembu, the warm water guy..

reason?
( cause he always order warm water only and not other drinks until the workers knows what he drink)

After drinking there, we decided to leave the place and sotong drove jesff and mike back home and then me back..
I reach home at 5.30 in the morning and i am awake at 8. 30 and i am sitting here writing this post. (feel sleepy.....)

good Night,,,
Bloggie

No comments: