Tuesday, May 20, 2008

NEw Policy

Today i am going to change the way i write my blog. Have you all notice that my blog contains mostly of words to describe a situation or a scenario.
So starting onwards this blog i am going to insert some pictures to my post. Just to make you all understand what i am talking about in my blog.

For example: when i explain in words, some people don't understand what i am talking about because i tend to relate something else beside the story.
so many people will get confused.
In order to make your life easier, i will add picture to my post and this will also allow me not to run out of my topic.

This is so simple and easy for you all to understand and even a small kid will understand. hope you all will also.
thanks for reading this post.
The next post will be published soon.

No comments: