Sunday, January 03, 2010

ferry ride.

Second day of new year.. 
Chun chun on the middle of the see.
Ferry from island to mainland. 
Actually not in a good mood. 
That's why went for a ride.
sui thong, sui Hoong and Gareth join me.
Thanks guys.. 
Had a wonderful time on the ferry,, 
My mood was also getting better. 
End up in KFC@juru

After that back home.. 










-the end-


you just leave me hanging like that. 
never an end nor a path. 
luckily I am blessed. 
There's always an angle with me somewhere. 
Looking after me. 
Thanks to the angle I am reborn. 
to be back to this world, I am glad.
oh, thanks my angle, 
My Guardian angle. 
I owe thee once more. . .
Well, there is no one to blame except me. 
I know I'm blessed, 
I'm not going to complain. 
for now is better the way it is. 


No comments: