Saturday, January 09, 2010

saturday outing.

Dear blog; 


Today was a Saturday. 
Usually I am working today.
But somehow I am not, 
So, I go out la.. 
So long I never go out on Saturday. 
Fetch Gareth and we went to Gurney Plaza. 
bought ticket for Sherlock Holmes. 
it's about a detective story.. well you all should know.. 
So famous., 





Then we went for lunch at Wong Kwok. 




Xo Fried rice



Beef Udon noodle



Raspberry smoothie.(more like rabena.)
I prefer the one in Peddington. 



Then we went for a walk in gurney.
First Check out the showcase cars at Ground floor. 
Then suddenly the announcement. 
The sports cars were showing up in Ten more minutes. 
Check out the cars man!! 






























Then we went for a second movie. 
this was actually a touching movie. 
This couple during the divorce, witness a murder
As protection, they were sent to somewhere safe.
 then there, they found their love back again. 
It was not easy, but they did it, 
It touched my heart. 





After dinner, 
I dropped Gareth to church. 
I went for a ride along penang.. 
End up in Queensbay area. 
Called a friend for  a drink.
We sit there talking for hours..
finally at 1.30am, we decided to go home. 
Call it a night. 


Conclusion is, I had a great day + wondeful night today. 
Thanks people.. 


_The end_


you are the one I want you to be. 
But you are not mine. 




No comments: