Thursday, January 07, 2010

random1

Dear Blog:


I realise that I am being a jerk. 
What I did previously was not right. 
I shouldn't have done that.
If I was in your place, sure I am going to get hurt. 


So, 
I apologise for what I have done.
for being a jerk to you.
Hope you forgive me. 


Therefore.
I realise one more thing. 
it's hard to let go of something we value.
so it will take some time.. i know..


-The End of story 1-


Today's class was at 1pm. 
So i slept till 11.30 in the morning.
wanted to have lunch first, 
But no time. 
Reach a bit late for class.
But I learned something just now. 
It made me think of my future. 
Where should i do my industrial training?
in Penang or out station? 
What are the choices of me furthering my studies?
Singapore or Australia or locally? 
  It made me think. 


-The end-


the girl went up the snowy mountain to find for the lost necklace.
Almost freezing to death. 


The guy, to rescue the girl, stood in the middle of the road.
Almost bang by the lorry. 


In the end,
The boy rescue the girl.
both knew the meaning of love. 
  

No comments: