Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Just thoughts..

Yesterday, when i wanted to sleep. i was lying down on my bed. 
Almost 3.30 in the morning. Suddenly, i think about you. 
I myself also don't know what's the reason. 
But it just came on to me like that. I have been thinking. 


I am being treated like a stranger to you.
Am i not mean anything to you? 
Have i lost all the respect from you since THE day? 
We cannot be friends any more? 
Should we keep on being this way to each other? 


with all those in my mind, do you all think i can sleep. 
Of course not. all those questions, burdens. 
my night became a sleepless night thinking about it. 
i tried to calm myself, but it was hard. 
thinking what i did wrong and the consequences i got.
  
i just wish after what had happened we can still be friends.
but with what's going on now,
It looks like you are avoiding me. 
you may denied it, but it's so obvious. 
even facing you, still the same results. 


Losing a friend is not my wish. 
I had lost one friend and i regret it and its karma. 
If every time this event happen and i lose a friend. 
I rather not have any more of it. Let me suffer alone.. 
No one have too. maybe it's better this way.
Until then i better be one. 


let's straighten things up till now. 
treat me like a friend, a real friend, 
leave me like a stranger and never look back
respect the decision that you make, i will. 
and we start our journey from there. 


No more.. No less.. 
That's all I need.
A sad man's thoughts.  




No comments: