Wednesday, January 06, 2010

First day of college ~

Dear blog;


i woke up at 8.30 and get ready. 
Head for college. 
Couldn't find parking. Dunno why so many cars.. 
then head for class. 
Marketing a while, briefing. 
change of timetable. 
now i have class everyday.
*I prefer the last timetable.*
Then in the afternoon had CAD 2
Learn royal icing. 
made this. 



after that learned about pastillage. 
my class was short for today.
Just the first class. 
Then balik rumah lar.. 
Had a great time in college.
I wished it had start earlier.. 
in between that, we were just sitting down and talking in the canteen.
i was laughing away. 


 the quote i heard today;


1) 4P = pangsai (pass motion), pangjio (pee), pangphui (fart), pangkang (finish work).
2) instead of hormone my friend say " bala maybe inject humour so that his hair can grow. 
3)I don't watch on website any more, I watch live!! on web cam!!  


this i saw in a movie `~ ...


4) If pride had a value, how much is yours? 
5) my heart cannot be bought by money !


-The end-


I got nothing to say. 
I am feeling relieve today. 
maybe, 
my only medicine is my friends or you?

No comments: